Wednesday, 18 April 2018
Wednesday, 21 February 2018
*1.* _Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can guide._
*2.* _People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions._
*3.* _When someone hurts you, don't feel bad because it's a law of nature that the tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets maximum number of stones._
*4.* _Take whatever you can from your life because when life starts taking from you, it takes even your last breath._
*5.* _In this world, people will always throw stones on the path of your success. It depends on what you make from them - a wall or a bridge._
*6.* _Challenges make life interesting; overcoming them make life meaningful._
*7.* _There is no joy in victory without running the risk of defeat._
*8.* _A path without obstacles leads nowhere._
*9.* _Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay._
*10.* _You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time._
*11.* _If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, then you haven't done much today._
*12.* _If you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs._
*13.* _If you don't climb the mountain; you can't view the plain._
*14.* _Don't leave it idle - use your brain._
*15.* _You are not paid for having brain, you are only rewarded for using it intelligently._
*16.* _It is not what you don't have that limits you; it is what you have but don't know how to use._
*17.* _What you fail to learn might teach you a lesson._
*18.* _The difference between a corrupt person and an honest person is: The corrupt person has a price while the honest person has a value._
*19.* _If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool...... Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved._
*20.* _Honesty is an expensive gift; don't expect it from cheap people._
Sunday, 18 February 2018
"Dr. Isaac Morack , encouraged each person receiving this newsletter to forward it to another ten people, certainly at least one life will be saved ... I've done my part, I hope you can help do your part. thanks!
Drinking hot lemon water can prevent cancer. Don't add sugar. Hot lemon water is more beneficial than cold lemon water.
Both yellow n purple sweet potato have good cancer prevention properties.
01. Often taking late night supper can increase the chance of stomach cancer
02. Never take more than 4 eggs per week
03. Eating pope's nose (chicken backside) can cause stomach cancer
04. Never eat fruits after meal. Fruits should be eaten before meals
05. Don't take tea during menstruation period.
06. Take less soy milk, no adding sugar or egg to soy milk
07. Don't eat tomato with empty stomach
08. Drink a glass of plain water every morning before food to prevent gall bladder stones
09. No food 3 hrs before bed time
10. Drink less Teh Tarik, no nutritional properties but can cause diabetes and hypertension
11. Do not eat toast bread when it is hot from oven or toaster
12. Do not charge your handphone or any device next to you when you are sleeping
13. Drink 10 glasses of water a day to prevent bladder cancer
14. Drink more water in the day time, less at night
15. Don't drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day, may cause insomnia and gastric
16. Eat less oily food. It takes 5-7 hrs to digest them, makes you feel tired
17. After 5pm, eat less
18. Six types of food that makes you happy: banana, grapefruit, whole meal bread, spinach, pumpkin, peach.
19. Sleeping less than 8 hrs a day may deteriorate our brain function. Taking Afternoon naps may keep our youthful look.
Cooked tomato has better healing properties than the raw tomato.
Hot lemon water can sustain your health and make you live longer!
Hot lemon water kills cancer cells
Add hot water to 2-3 slices of lemon. Make it a daily drink
The bitterness in hot lemon water is the best substance to kill cancer cells.
Cold lemon water only has vitamin C, no cancer prevention.
Hot lemon water can control cancer tumor growth.
Clinical tests have proven hot lemon water works.
This type of Lemon extract treatment will only destroy the malignant cells, it does not affect healthy cells.
Next... citric acid and lemon polyphenol in side lemon juice, can help reduce high blood pressure, effective prevention of deep vein thrombosis, improve blood circulation, and reduce blood clots.
No matter how busy you are:
After reading, share with others to take good care of their own health!
FATHER, I WANTED A
CAR, NOT A BIBLE
A young man was
getting ready to
college. For many
months he had
admired a beautiful
sports car in a
and knowing his
father could well
afford it, he told him
that was all he
As Graduation Day
young man awaited
signs that his
father had purchased
the car. Finally, on
the morning of his
graduation, his father
called him into his
private study, told
him how proud he
was to have such a
fine son, and how
much he loved him.
He handed him a
young man opened
the box and
found a lovely,
with his name
Angrily, he raised his
voice to his father
and said,"With all
your money you give
me a Bible?" He
stormed out of the
house, leaving the
Many years passed
and the young man
was very successful in
business. He had a
beautiful home and
wonderful family, but
realized his father
was very old. He
thought perhaps he
should go to him.He
had not seen him
since that graduation
But before he could
he received a
telegram telling him
his father had passed
away, and willed all
of his possessions to
him. He needed to
immediately and take
care of things.
When he arrived at
his father's house,
sadness and regret
filled his heart. He
began to search
through his father's
and saw the Bible,
new,just as he had
left it years ago.
With tears, he
opened the Bible and
began to turn the
pages. His father had
carefully underlined a
verse, Matt 7:11,
"And if ye, being evil,
how to give good
gifts to your children,
how much more shall
your Heavenly Father
which is in Heaven,
give to those who ask
As he read those
words, a car key
dropped from the
back of the Bible.It
had a tag with the
dealers name, the
same dealer who had
the sports car he had
On the tag was the
date of his
graduation, and the
PAID IN FULL.
How many times do
we miss God's
they are not
packaged as we
If this touched your
heart, please pass it
Please read b4 u go
home or u are at
this to the end. My
name is God. You
hardly have time for
me. I love you and
alwys bless u. I am
always with you. I
need you to spend
30mins of your time
with Me today. Don't
pray. Just praise.
Today I want this
message across the
midnight. Will you
help ? Please do not
cut it and I'll help
you with something
that you are in need
of. Just dare Me! A
blessing is coming
your way. Pls Drop
everything & pass it
on. Tomorrow will be
the Best Day of your
Life. Don't break this
chain. Send this to 14
friends in 10mins. The
Clock Starts Now
HOW TO RELATE WITH YOUR CHILD
By Dr B Williams
In psychology, it has been established that a child's personality would have formed by the age of 5. This gives insight into how to relate with a child and as he/she grows up.
1. *Be a parent to the child between birth and 12 years of age*.
This is when the spankings, etc can come in. Whatever you don't correct at this age, forget about correcting later. Correct their perceptions, their orientations, etc. Be available to physically incorporate values into them.
2. *From the age of 13-19, you are to be a friend to them*
Many parents want to do core parenting at this age range. If you didn't achieve that earlier, you may not succeed outrightly here.
Note that one significant factor that can help the child at this phase is the God-factor. If they find God at this age or earlier, they will likely stick to Him forever.
3. *From age 20 and above, the best you can be to the 'child' is a mentor*
At this phase, be an inspiration to him/her. Let your life inspire him/her. Let your marriage inspire. Inspire them to do things rather than wanting to push your way through. You cannot be adopting spanking and slappings at this age. That is if you are not slapped back. Because if you did a good job, you won't have to be slapping a 25 year old.
1. Never stop praying for your child however old they grow. Never stop committing them to God's hands
2. Never stop being a parent no matter how old they grow, but don't forget that life is in phases and maximize every phase of their lives by the right approach.
Your child is not just the body you see but a soul with an eternity. Parents have a role to play in where that eternity would be.
5 THINGS YOU PROBABLY NEVER KNEW YOUR MOBILE PHONE COULD DO !!!
Very useful 👍👍👍
In grave emergencies, your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for survival.
1. Emergency Services
The Emergency No. worldwide for all Mobile Phones is 112.
If you find yourself out of the coverage area of your mobile network and there is an emergency, dial 112 and your mobile will search any existing network in your area to establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly this number 112 can be dialed even if the keypad is locked. This works on all phones worldwide and is free.
2. Locked your keys in the car?
If you lock your remote keyless car keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their mobile phone from your cell phone.
Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button on the spare key, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. Your car will unlock. Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you.
Distance is no object. You could be thousands of miles away.
Editor's Note: I didn’t believe this when I heard about it! I rang my daughter in Sydney from Perth when we went on holiday. She had the spare car key. We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a mobile phone!
3. Is your mobile phone battery flat ? All handphone have Hidden Battery Power.
To activate, press the keys *3370# (remember the asterisk). Do this when the phone is almost dead. Your mobile will restart in a special way with this new reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery life. This reserve will be recharged when you charge your handphone next time.
This secret is in the fine print in most phone manuals which we skip without realizing.
4. Disabling a STOLEN mobile.
To check your handphone's serial number, key in following digits on your phone:
* # 0 6 #
Ensure you put an asterisk BEFORE the #06# sequence.
A 15 digits code will appear on the screen that is unique to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe. If your handphone is ever stolen, phone your service provider and give them this code.
They will then be able to block your handset so even if the SIM is changed, your handphone will be totally useless. And even if you don't get your phone back, at least it can't use/resold either. If everybody did this, there would be no point in people stealing mobile phones.
This secret is also in the fine print of most mobile phone manuals. It was created for the very purpose of trying to prevent phones from being stolen.
5. ATM PIN Number Reversal - Good to Know !!!
If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your PIN # in reverse. For example, if your pin number is 1234, then you would put in 4321. The ATM system recognizes that your PIN number is backwards from the ATM card you placed in the machine. The machine will still give you the money you requested but unknown to the robber, the police will be immediately dispatched to the location. All ATM’s carry this emergency sequencer by law.
This information was recently broadcast by Crime Stoppers. It is, however, seldom used as people just don't know about it.
Please pass this along to everyone.
This is the kind of information people don't mind receiving, so pass it on to your family and friends.
Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world, the most popular and successful course teaches you how to learn to be happier?
The Positive Psychology class taught by Ben Shahar attracts 1400 students per semester and 20% of Harvard graduates take this elective course.
According to Ben Shahar, the class - which focuses on happiness, self-esteem and motivation - gives students the tools to succeed and face life with more joy._This 35-year-old teacher, considered by some to be "the happiness guru", highlights in his class 14 key tips for improving the quality of our personal status and contributing to a positive life:
🚩Tip 1. *Thank God for everything you have*: Write down 10 things you have in your life that give you happiness. Focus on the good things!
🚩Tip 2. *Practice physical activity* Experts say exercising helps improve mood. 30 minutes of exercise is the best antidote against sadness and stress.
🚩Tip 3. *Breakfast:* Some people miss breakfast for lack of time or not to get fat. Studies show that breakfast gives you energy, helps you think and perform your activities successfully.
🚩Tip 4. *Be Assertive*: Ask what you want and say what you think. Being assertive helps improve your self-esteem. Being left and remaining silent creates sadness and hopelessness.
🚩Tip 5. *Spend your money on experiences*..a study found that 75% of people felt happier when they invested their money in travel, courses and classes; While only the rest said they felt happier when buying things.
🚩Tip 6. *Face your challenges*: Studies show that the more you postpone something, the more anxiety and tension you generate. Write short weekly lists of tasks and complete them.
🚩Tip 7. *Put everywhere nice memories, phrases and photos of your loved ones*: Fill your fridge, your computer, your desk, your room, YOUR LIFE of beautiful memories.
🚩Tip 8. *Always greet and be nice to other people*: More than 100 inquiries state that just smiling changes the mood.
🚩Tip 9. *Wear comfortable shoes*: If your feet hurt you, you become moody, says Dr. Keinth Wapner, President of the American Orthopedics Association.
🚩Tip 10. *Take care of your posture*: Walk straight with your shoulders slightly backwards and the front view helps to maintain a good mood.
🚩Tip 11. *Listen to music* (Praise God): It is proven that listening to music awakens you to sing, this will make your life happy.
🚩Tip 12. *What you eat has an impact on your mood*:- Do not skip meals, eat lightly every 3 to 4 hours and keep glucose levels stable.- Avoid excess white flour and sugar.- Eat everything! Healthy- Vary your food.
🚩Tip 13. *Take care of yourself and feel attractive*:70% of people say they feel happier when they think they look good.
🚩Tip 14. *Fervently believe in God*: With him nothing is impossible!
Happiness is like a remote control, we lose it every time, we go crazy looking for it and many times without knowing it, we are sitting on top of it ... 👍👍🙏
WHY FATHERS ARE NEGLECTED IN OLD AGE. AND MEN, KINDLY BE READY TO DIE PREMATURE DEATHS.
(Take your time and read through.)
1. In the lifetime of most African family settings, there are 3 Dispensations of Power.
2. The 1st is the first 25 years in the life of the family (father, mother, children) where power indisputably rest with the father.
3. The 2nd is after the kids have grown & started working when the power shifts to the mother.
4. The 3rd is when the kids move out of the family house or start their own families when the power moves to the children.
6. We'll start from the 1st Dispensation. Total dominance of the father. He is the Lion of the Tribe of his House. The boss.
7. During this dispensation, the father rules with an iron fist. He barks orders & determines what does or does not happen.
8. The father often mettes out corporal punishment to the recalcitrant children. They grow to fear him more than they love him.
10. The father is the provider for the family & everyone is aware of that fact with all attendant consequences.
11. Then the 2nd Dispensation sets in. The children have finished school and have started working. Power shifts to the mother.
12. When the children start earning their own money, for some reason, it's their mothers they decide to look after. They are closer to her.
13. While the father was in charge, he was busy with the business of providing. He didn't have much time to be a friend to the children.
14. They spent more time with their mum and invariably grew closer to her. They also see their mum as co-victims of the father's tyranny.
15. The mother takes centre stage at this point. She is the first to know what's happening with the children & she has advantage.
16. Should any of the daughters give birth, she is the one that goes for babysitting and the children spoil her with gifts.
17. At this stage, the father is wishing for some bond with the children like they have with their mother but that boat has sailed.
18. Because the mother doesn't rely much on the father for her needs at this stage, she is less likely to tolerate his lordship. Friction.
19. Then the 3rd and last dispensation. Power has shifted to the children. They are self-sufficient, live on their own & have own families.
20. More often than not, whenever there is a quarrel between father & mother, the children side the mother.Years of joint-victimhood at play
21. Children have been known to come to the house to warn their father not to 'disturb' their mother. Next thing, extended visitations.
22. Woe betide the father if his finances are precarious at this stage. You will be humble by force. The gang-up is real.
23. This causes most men to fall ill & develop different complications. By the time the forces are arrayed against you, you will think well.
24. Stroke, Hypertension, High-Blood Pressure. The man has a large family but no relationship with them in later life. Troubling thought.
25. Moral, dear men, while the power lies with us, let us wield it with posterity in mind. It won't be with us forever.
26. With the way you are treating your wife now, how will she treat you when power shifts to her?
27. What relationship do you have with your family? Loving dad or despotic, tyrannical provider?
28. Remember, the children always side with their mother. Aim to do enough to at least get a fair hearing in future moments of family strife
30. Invest wisely for the future so that you won't have to beg to be taken care of if despite your best efforts, you find yourself alone.
31. For those men who have their fathers still alive, please treat him the way you would want to be treated by your children when you reach that age and stage.
May God help us.
In light of #NairobiCBDMuggers antics in CBD here is some help on *HOW TO TRACE A MISSING OR STOLEN MOBILE PHONE*
If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.
Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.
Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.
This is how it works:
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.
3. *Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself* as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.
4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to email@example.com with details as stated below:
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
IMEI No :_______________________
5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you got
A King with a defect in one eye and in one leg asked all the painters to draw a handsome portrait of him. But no one was ready to draw, as how to show him handsome with a defect in one eye and a defect in his leg. One painter however agreed and drew a classic one...!
It was such a FANTASTIC painting that everyone was surprised...! He painted the King aiming a deer in a hunt, targeting with one eye closed and a leg bent for it...!
Why can't we all paint others like this, "Hiding their weakness" and "Highlighting their strengths".....
May we learn to hide others' weakness and bring their virtues to light. For in our weakness the grace of God is made sufficient.
Saturday, 17 February 2018
You all need to read this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I got married at the age of 24years to my husband who was a medical practitioner just like I was. We both focused on our carrier and of course we were both successful in all we did but not in the parenting of our own flesh and blood.
We had two children, Kunle as the first and Tola the second. Kunle was a very inquisitive boy and asked questions on everything. He even had a nick name "the examiner". His father and I got tired of his questions that we started locking up the door to our bedroom once we came back from work. How I wish I knew better, how I wish I read those posts of yours then.
By the time Kunle was four years old, he was much more intelligent than his colleagues and he was so lively, you would never have a dull moment with him. He loved his sister so much and we were always proud of him. His father and I were so sure Kunle was also going to become a medical doctor just like we were.
We loved our children so much and had plans to give then the best of everything although we were always busy and were not always at home because of the nature of our job. This made us hire a nanny and we also had one of my brothers in-law with us.
On day, I came back from work very tired and my son ran into my room with me and asked,
"why do you always close your door anytime you and daddy are in the room?"
"Do you like kissing my daddy?"
"why don't you kiss me too?"
I got so upset with him that I beat him severely and reported him to his teacher the next day. We believed some of his friends were already exposed and may be watched bad movies at home. By the end of that term, we withdrew Kunle and Tola from the school.
We did not allow him and his sister watch the television at home and also stopped them from visiting their friends and neighbours. We did all this to preserve our children's sanity but hardly did we know what was happening right under our roof.
Some two years later, I got home unusually early to pick up a document. I noticed the door was not shut and everywhere was quiet. I sneaked in to give my children a playful surprise when I realised that their uncle and nanny were in the sitting alongside with my children watching pornography. I hate remembering that day. Not only were they watching pornography, but they were all naked, practicing what they were watching.
I drove out the nanny and my brother in-law but the seed was already planted. When I was crying, my six year old son came to me and said, mummy why are you crying, uncle and aunty are only teaching us how to be good mummy and daddy. I was shocked as I never even knew that this had been going on for over two years and my children had be indoctrinated into this messy life style at their tender ages.
We never realized the impact this had had on their lives until we caught both of them having sexual intercourse on uncountable occasions. Tola and Kunle did not only continue with this but became obsessed with each other.
Their father and I kept this as our "little secret" as we were well known in our carrier. We tried correcting them in love with tears streaming down our faces whenever we caught them in the act. They promised us they were going to change. We had had done two abortions for our daughter, since we could not face the stigma of incest.
On a fateful day, Tola walked up to her father and I and told us she was pregnant for Kunle again. Her father insisted on an abortion as usual but this time we lost our twenty year old daughter in the process. Kunle on learning Tola had died never spoke to neither his father nor I again. He eventually left home.
Three months after he left home, we received a call from an hospital telling us our son was in a terrible state in their ICU. When we got there, Kunle was lying unconscious. He had poisoned himself.
Finally, he got conscious and we were so happy, he looked at us as we sat by he bedside and told us how much he hated us for killing his sister. We pleaded with him and apologized.
We got to the hospital the next day to see his corpse, he had suffocated himself by removing his oxygen mask.
I am now 74 years old and a widow, my husband could not forgive himself and died of depression three years ago. I regret my years of ignorance everyday. I wish I could start afresh.
I have never opened up my family "little secret" up till today. I don't know if my story can be of help to other parents, I am tired of carrying this burden without telling a soul.
I am happy I finally surmounted the courage to open up to someone today. Oh, my life is a great mess.
Kindly do me a favour of posting this on your page for parents to learn how expensive their actions today could be tomorrow.
Thank you. Dear Ladies, Pls Kindly Share with your Networks & Contacts, We Never Know Who Might Be Helped
A young lady sat in a bus. At the next stop a loud and grumpy old lady came and sat by her. She squeezed into the seat and bumped her with her numerous bags.
The person sitting on the other side of the young lady got upset, asked her why she did not speak up and say something.
The young lady responded with a smile:
"It is not necessary to be rude or argue over something so insignificant, the journey together is so short. I get off at the next stop."
This response deserves to be written in golden letters:
"It is not necessary to argue over something so insignificant, our journey together is so short"
If each one of us realized that our time here is so short; that to darken it with quarrels, futile arguments, not forgiving others, discontentment and a fault finding attitude would be a waste of time and energy.
Did someone break your heart? Be calm, the journey is so short.
Did someone provoke or intimidate you? Be calm, forgive; the journey is so short.
Did someone betray, bully, cheat or humiliate you? Be calm, forgive; the journey is so short.
Whatever troubles anyone brings us, let us remember that our journey together is so short.
No one knows the duration of this journey. No one knows when their stop will come. Our journey together is so short.
Let us cherish friends and family. Let us be respectful, kind and forgiving to each other. Let us be filled with gratitude and gladness.
After a conference on cancer prevention
*Some interesting points*
1. No to refined oil
2. No to milks of animal origin (nido.)
3. No to cubes
4. No to the consumption of the gasified juices of the different breweries (32 pieces of sugar per liter)
5. No refined sugars
6. No Microwave
7. No to mammography before delivery but echomamaire
8. No to too tight bras or after returning to work
9. No alcohol
10. No for reheating frozen meals
11. No to the conservation of water in the refrigerator in plastic bottles ...
12. All contraceptive pills are not good because they change the woman's hormonal system and give cancer.
13. Deodorants are dangerous especially used after shaving.
14. Cancer cells eat mainly sugar, everything is synthetic sugar even brown.
15. A cancer patient who suppresses sugar in his diet sees his disease regressed and can live long: sugar = deadly enemy.
16. A glass of beer is made 5 hours in the body and during this time the organs of the system are operating at idle speed.
2. Honey in measured quantities in place of sugar
3. Vegetable proteins such as beans versus meat
4. Two glasses of water on an empty stomach before brushing teeth, water kept in the room having the same temperature as we woke up
5. Unheated Meals
6. Anti cancer juice: aloe vera + ginger + parsley + celery + promaline (middle of the pineapple) mix and drink on an empty stomach.
7. Other anti-cancer juice: corossol (seedless) + promaline.
8. Eat the raw or cooked carrot or juice each day.
*Just to share info*
The association of American doctors has given answers to the cause of cancer
1. Do not drink tea in a plastic cup (cup).
2. Do not eat anything hot in a paper or plastic bag. Example: potato (fried).
3. Do not cook microwavable foods using plastic material
*As a reminder :*
When plastic is in contact with heat, this creates chemicals that can cause 52 types of cancer.
*This message is better than 100 unnecessary SMS.*
Inform your loved ones in order to be free from these effects.
*⚠ Avoid drinking Coca Cola on pineapple or after you have eaten pineapple as a dessert.*
Do not mix pineapple juice with Coca.
*This mixture is deadly!* People are dying there and they mistakenly believe that they were poisoned .... They were victims of their ignorance of this fatal cocktail!
*Sms to share with loved ones.*
May God preserve us
*Please reads and transmits.*
Dr. Richard from the United States.
*Important Health Tips:*
👉 Answer calls to the left ear.
👉 Do not take your medication with cold water ....
👉 Do not eat heavy meals after 5 pm.
👉 Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
👉 Do not lie down immediately after taking medication or after meals.
👉 When your phone's battery is low at the last bar, do not answer the phone, because the radiation is 1000 times more powerful.
👉 Can you pass this on to the people you love?
*I just did it, kindness costs us nothing ...*
*APPLICATION FOR NEW PASSPORT*
Kenyans will have to apply for the new passport on the eCitizen platform. Thereafter they will be required to visit an immigration office in Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu for collection of fingerprints, digital photo and signature and also to drop required documents.
Those in the diaspora can apply for the new passport through Kenyan embassies and consulates near them.
Applicants MUST appear in person for digital photo capture.
~ An eCitizen pre-filled passport application form and three invoices.
~ Original birth certificate and photocopy.
~ Original National ID Card & copy.
~ Three Current passport size photos.
~ Recommenders ID Card copy.
~ Old passport for replacement plus copies of last three pages.
~ Parents National ID cards copies or Death Certificate if deceased.
~ For lost passports a Sworn affidavit and a police abstract are required
~ For lost and mutilated passports an explanation letter is required to explain the circumstances of the loss or mutilation
Cost of the ePassport
The ePassport will cost the same as the current passport
A series (32 pages) – Ksh. 4,550
B series (48 pages) – Ksh. 6,050
C series (64 pages) – Ksh. 7,550
Diplomatic – Ksh. 7,550
Mutilated Passport – Ksh. 10,050
Lost Passport Ksh. 12,050
The ePassport will be available for collection 15 working days after successful application.
Visas in old passport
Valid visas in the old passport will remain valid even after acquistion of the new passport.
The old passport will cease to be used as a travel document for Kenyans from 31st August 2019. Those with the old passports will be required to apply for a new one.
Features of the Kenyan ePassport
~ Electronic chip holding the same information as the old model passport
~ Biometric identifier
~ Digital photograph of the passport holder
~ Security features to prevent unauthorized use and forgery.
Details of the ePassport will be registered with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
I have been challenged during Bible lesson discussions and if you have time answer me (why) Noah made the Ark in 40 days, the rains/storm lasted for 40days, the Israelites walked through the desert for 40 years, the tower of barbel was built in 40 days,
Jesus Christ fasted for 40days and He accended to heaven after 40 days, Easter is celebrated after 40 days. Even when people are deceased they stop mourning after 40 days, also people say a thief has 40days, even an infant is normally taken outside after 40 days, people say life begins at 40. Why 40? If you are defeated please send to others we might get an answer. Thx